Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Back to 'Iowa'.

It's been a long...long... several days.
Did the Midwest Show.... Sunday....{set up, Saturday...}
along with an Auction... Friday....
loading...unloading... loading... unloading.... fixing and cleaning....
then... reloading.... 
then...unloading... setting up... then...reloading..and unloading, again.
I took the day off yesterday.
It was such a Beautiful Day....
yet... I didn't leave the house.
oh my.
I have to get to town, today.... and get some groceries....
and pick up some things that are waiting....
I have decided to go back... to mainly posting on simply iowa.
I can't do 2 fb pages...pinterest...and two blogs. 
well.
So...
I'll post here, now and then....
{when I need to... : ) }
and post on my simply iowa page, daily.....
Things, are just too busy now.  : )
I have so much work to be done..... before Winter. 
: )
Love to you.... my Friends.... : )
I'll be popping in... now and then... <3
Barb C.

No comments:

Post a Comment