Wednesday, October 15, 2014

yeah... I'm all about that... Bass. : )

You'll have to go to 'simply iowa'... and listen to the tune... I posted... to understand... this title. 
: )
It... was a Crazy... Insane day....
We had Katie's... Monster Pink and White... Power Stroke Ford... 
Loaded...
The Flatbed Ford... Loaded...
and...
The FUSO...
Loaded...
It... was moving day... 
for Liz...and Miss. Scarlett.
oh my....
this... was a tuff... day... on so many levels.
a... heart breaker...
I...Love Nick.... he is Family.
and always will be.
Even the Critters... have been divided...
heart.... breaking....
and...
Miss. Scarlett....
oh my...
I...have been in her place.
I... remember.... 
even...when I was just three.
oh...my....
times.... just... like these.
When I hold her... in my arms... and... look into her eyes....
I... wish... so, she didn't have to walk... this... walk.
It's a hard... hard... road... to travel.
{I...can't... even let my heart go there... now.
Can't... even... think about it... I've let them all know...
I'll Be Here ...
 for them...no matter when... or where. }
When we got things... loaded... from Amana...
Things... Liz had purchased... for moving back...to the Little House....
we stopped for lunch... here...at Home. 
{mine and John's... Home. }
Liz and Miss. Scarlett were listening to songs... on youtube....
as the Chili...warmed....
when the song I posted... on simply iowa... came on....
I about fell over....
oh my...
There, is so little.... these days... that can bring a smile... to my face....
but... this tune... not only... made me Smile... as I was Scarfing Down Chili....
{they played it over and over... : ) }
I...was Dancin'... as...I was Scarfin'!
: )
{Daughter in law...Katie... thought I had...Lost My Mind! }
well... that was a long...long... time ago... : )
This song... reminded me... of my youth. : )
Hey... I was Not... a 'Pretty Girl'... 
I...was a 'Husky'...'Stout'... Girl...
{as Dad...would describe me... : ) }
{and... felt Blessed...for Being So! I had...Mountains to Move!
 No Little Girl... could have moved... them. }
yet...
I turned down many more dates... in school...{and elsewhere...} than I accepted.
I was Far more... interested in the Horses... and... Freedom... 
than 'boys'... : )
I...never felt... that I was not attractive....
but...
never... worried...about being...
'pretty'...
Some... in school... did...
and.... I felt so sorry for them...
They... Were All...
Beautiful...
{I thought... so much...'Prettier' than me... yet... they worried so... about their...size...} 
{bigger...and smaller...both... boys... and girls.  }
This song... tho... I don't like the profanity... {because...it's geared... for young... people..}
sends... a Wonderful... Message.
{in this... day... }
I...was Thrilled... to hear it... and ROAR... at the Video! : )
I...hope you'll take a moment... or three... to listen and watch...
and...remember... there are so many....
that try... to be... something...
no one... can ever be.
or...
should be.
We...are all... Beautiful...
in our own... very... special... way.
Just The Way... The Lord...
Created Us!
: )
{and... He... is The Master...at Creating! }
Love... to ya...
Barb C.
{hey... it came up... on Muchnuss... Yippee... ! }
{who knew? }







No comments:

Post a Comment