Monday, October 13, 2014

division....

I received a note...from a dear soul... today....
and decided... it might be a good thing... to keep the simply iowa blog....
'simple'...
all... 'rabbit hole'....
I created this site...'muchnuss' a long time ago...
maybe... for this very reason.
I was shocked... when I brought it up...after three years... to find the below... post...
oh my...
How Much... can change... in three short years.
I post... a lot of personal things... on simply iowa... and...I'm sure... it must be confusing...to folks who simply want... the Old...Souls. : )
and... to see what events are coming down the rabbit hole.
'simply iowa'... has been a combination... of my journey.... there is... no separation, in my life... of work... and life.
maybe... it's time... I change that.
at least...
in writing.
I...myself... have found it very difficult... to keep them apart.... and have to keep things...simple... during events.
as I direct people to that page... from my local ads... to view images.  
This venue... may... make it easier... for all of us. : )
So...
Simply Iowa...
will be 100%
Rabbit Hole...
: )
Muchnuss...
will be 100%
'The Hatter'.
{which... is also... 'simply iowa'... there is... no separation... here.}
I write.... for therapy... always have.
It's my release... and a way... of sorting things out... in this... crazy... mad... mind.... that is always... twisting and turning....wondering... and praying.
stumbling... and...falling.
then...
hopefully... somehow.... finding my feet... once again.
I, think... it would be difficult... for some... to read.
{I...often forget... anyone...reads this...
 and... am surprised... when they quote something... I have written...
 but... have never shared, with anyone.
oh my. : ) }
Love...
to ya...
Barb C.
{a.k.a. The Hatter... }




No comments:

Post a Comment