Friday, October 17, 2014

Well.... : ) Next Weekend... is Going to Rock!!!

oh my...
decided... today....
I'm doing Both...
The Midwest Show...
and...
an...
 Open House....
'Nesting Time'...
{always have an Open House...... over the weekend... of the Midwest and Collector's Eye Shows...they are moments.... from the door... of the rabbit hole....}
What...is a bit... : ) unusual... this year...
I'm doing them Both... in Unison... : )
hmmmm....
interesting. : )
{and... attending Justin 'J's... 5th Birthday Party!!! 
{on set up day... at Hawkeye Downs! }
: )
See All... of the details... on   www.simplyiowa.blogspot.com
 
oh my... 
: )
I... Have to do this....
I'm Flippin' the rabbit hole... this week...
Just....Just....Just.... Gathered...some... Awesomeness....
and... ya know... I'm All About... that... 
: )
What a Ride.... 
Crazy... Insane... Ride.
: )
Love... to ya...
Barb C.
I...Love...Love...Love...
This Old... Sow's... Face.
She... is so... content... : )
She... is Dreaming... of  Fields... of Clover.....
and... Happy Times. : )
I can't walk past her... without...smiling.
What a Gift... she is.
: )




No comments:

Post a Comment