Thursday, October 16, 2014

hurt...hurt...hurt.. oh.......my.

oh...my...
I...don't remember 'hurting'... this bad...
 ever...
in my entire..
life.
My body 'hurts'...
in every...
 single...
joint....
My toes...
'hurt'...
Every Joint...
 in my Toes....
'Hurt'.
We have been loading... and packing up... from The Sale...
all... frickin' day....
oh my.
Thank God...
for Brandon... and Katie...
holy smokes.
We Had to get the tents Down...
T O D A Y
{Tents and...Contents....
Put Away...}
Big Winds... are coming tomorrow....
{tents...and wind... are like...oil... and water. }
Mark came... and started loading his... stuff....tonight....
between rain... and 'work' {he has a 'real'...job. }.... for him....
it's been tuff.
Thank God... for his Daughter, Kelsey... and her Beau... Seth...
oh my...
neither one of us... could have gotten through this sale...
without
HELP!!!!
oh my....
While shopping garage sales...throughout the years....
{I attend very few.. }
 I  see folks...
 Losing Their Minds....
over...
bringing out... one... one thousandth of what we do....
: )
oh my....
: )
no brag...
just fact.
{seriously..... who would brag ... about.... this... fact? }
: )
I...doubt... anyone... truly... knows...
 {except... the Insane..People... who 'Know'... this... Insanity...}
what... making a living... at this... job... entails.
{don't ever...think... it's about the 'money'....: )
I'd...Laugh You... Off...The Table!!! {and...Under it... and...Over...it! : ) }
If...we didn't.... Love... Respect.... and have...  an...Undying Passion....
for...
'Old...Soulfulness'...
we could never...ever... endure... what we do.
E V E R. 
: )
guess...
That Makes...Us...
'The Winners'!!!!
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{you Must... listen to the above tune....
Mark...and I...joke... about being the 'Winners'...
all the time...
{I introduced him...to the above tune... years ago... : )
I remembered it... from when I was little... and... somehow... it...seemed 'fitting... : ) }
He... in his... 'choices'...
and.....me...
in...
'mine'...
: )
oh my....
guess... we...are all...
 'The Winners'...
in...some shape.... or form.
whether we want to admit it...
or not.
: ) : ) : ) }










No comments:

Post a Comment