Sunday, October 19, 2014

Can...Do.

Life is such a race...
Sometimes... we get so tired....
and weary....
but...the Blessing is...
God sends Angels... to help us...
Push... Through.
: )
Today...
 I slept in...
 it felt so good.
: )
There is so much... coming down the pipeline...
and... yet... I am reminded....
not... to think...too far ahead.
only...
one day.... one moment... at a time.
Then... I Know... I can make it.
: )
Through God's.... Promise....
I know... I can make it.....
'Today'.
: )
and...
for 'Tomorrow'...
well...
I'll have strength... for that day too...
One...step... at a time.: )
I may not break...record speed....
but...
I'll endure.
It's time... to take... this Journey... on...
with a Smile.
: ) : ) : )
Whatever will be...
will...
be.
: )
I'll keep doing the Best... I can....
and... that's all...I can do.
: )
and...
 be Thankful...
every step... of the way...
for The Blessings.
God's Gifts.
: )
Love.. to ya...
Barb C.

these little Daisies... have survived... a strong.... Frost....
yet....
they 'Smile'....
: )
right at our door step....
: )
Survivors...
: )
They are 'volunteers'....
Chose their... 'own place'... in the Sun. : )
'Gifts'...
'Blessings'...
'Winks'...
<3
oh my...
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment