Saturday, October 18, 2014

Soulfulness.

I picked up... an... Amazing Load... of the Most... Soulful... Statuary... this afternoon.
: )
Some... will find it's way... down the rabbit hole....
some...
will...make it's debut... 
at The Midwest Show. : )
The old statuary... is either... New... Old Stock...
{never was painted... and was left in a Field.... for 20 years...or longer..}
 or was created... from old molds....
and... sadly... there will be no more.
As mine and John's... Dear Friend... 
{the Creator... of this Beautiful... Art...} 
loaded the Ford... 
{I...am no help... these days... my right arm... is still... pretty much... useless... }
I...examined... the detail.. of his creations....
oh my...
Mary's Face... is... so... Soulful....
{both of them... one... is slightly smaller, than the other...
but... each... have such... a... 'Gentleness'... about them... : )}
I... absolutely... Love... this... load. : )
I'm trying to pull the Midwest Booth.... together... in my mind.
Everything... is so... Insane.... with me...these days....
{While I bought Fish Pellets... today...for our Beloved...Fish...in the Old Stock Tank.... I began screwing the lid off...of the Pellet Jar... at the check out... to pay with Pellets! 
{seriously... : ) }
 {just wish.... Daughter in law... Katie.... hadn't witnessed it... oh my. : ) }
yet....
somehow...
after thinking...and pondering... it... in the wee...hours...this morn...
I...think... I have it all.... put together.
: )
It's going to be... Good.
Very...
Good.
{Thank God... You... Still Believe in me... : ) {and Pray... for me... : ) }
 {along with... our 'Old...Soulful' Friends... who have carried us... and... understand.
God Bless 'em! 
: ) 
I'm not sure... how long... my Family will... : ) 
They... I am Sure... 
Think...
we are all... Insane. : )
Especially... 
me. : )
{but..then... I have never... denied that. : )  }
Love to ya...
Barb C. 








No comments:

Post a Comment